Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Inspiration

I think it is safe to say ever since I joined the great world of blogging, my home decor has improved drastically. I wish I could say these were all my original ideas, but I have to give credit where credit is due. So, this is my thank you to some great bloggers that have inspired me!!


This plant idea came from Jen at Scissors & Spatulas. Check her version out here. Seriously, what's better than a plant you don't have to water?


I had been searching forever for something to jazz up my lamp. Adding some burlap the shade definitely did the trick! This lampshade idea came from Just a Girl. Check out her awesome lamp here. I'm debating on spray painting the base a new color??? It would really jazz up this corner!!





I think it's safe to say most of us have some version of decorative balls in a bowl, basket, or whatever. After adding two dogs and a baby to the equation, my decorations started falling off. So, I saved the ones I could and the others, I SPRING -IFIED!!


Check out Pizzazzerie here, for the full scoop! How cute would these be on some easter eggs?!!

 

I am sooo in love with this baby clothes pin frame. It is the perfect addition to baby girl's room. I found the original idea at Lemon Tree Creations, be sure to check it out here here. My favorite feature, it isn't huge, but still manages to hold lots of pictures of my sweetie!!



I would have never thought of an ironing board holder. Until now, my ironing board was smashed between the dryer and wall. This is much better! Check out House of Smith's here. (By the way, you can get the vinyl from Shelley at House of Smith's here.)



Thank you ladies! You have been a huge help in my quest to making our house a home!!





5 comments:

  1. I totally love the ironing board holder!!! I have a metal one that I have used for years but after seeing this I think I gonna have to make it!!! Love the sign above the holder as well. I decorate with vinatge and repo signs allover the house!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! SO SO SO CUTE! :) Everything looks great! :)
    Thanks for the mention!
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this! I'm kinda far behind on emails! I don't mind at all, in fact I appreciate it so much! Yours turned out great!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great!! I love your frame it turned out perfectly! And I love your magazine basket, I have a few in need of a spray paint makeover too. Great job!!

    You should add a picture of it to our Flickr page too so that everyone can see the fabulousness. Just an idea. :)

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1478253@N20/

    Have a great week!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute ideas here--I love the burlap lamp cover! I definitely think a spray painted base would add umph to the corner--even if it were white.
    Thanks for sharing the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...